The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has warned prospective candidates of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination of fake news regarding the sale of UTME forms.
The Exam Board on its Twitter page on Wednesday advised the candidates to ignore any report saying the sales of UTME forms has begun.
The tweet reads “Kindly disregard news from any source stating that the Board has begun sales of it UTME application documents. Such news reports are false.
However, JAMB did not state when the 2019 UTME form would be out for sale. JAMB earlier announced to start UTME form sales in October
Earlier in September, the JAMB Registrar while announcing the agency’s readiness to conduct the 2019 UTME had said the sale of the exam forms will begin in October 2018. He said, “We believe that by the end of October, we would then begin the 2019/2020 admission.”
Author
Related posts
Recent Stories
Students Decry Delayed Scholarship Payments, Warn of Eroding Trust in Education
Federal scholarship awardees have raised concerns over prolonged delays in the disbursement of funds, years after submitting their documents through…
Despite NANS Intervention, DSA Extends Eviction Deadline to May 1
The Division of Student Affairs (D.S.A) of Obafemi Awolowo University (O.A.U), Ile-Ife, has extended the deadline earlier given to students…
